- KV is a Project with “High End Designer Bungalows” Spread over a Land of App. 25000 sq. ft each Which Makes it the most ‘PRESTIGIOUS’ property in Ahmedabad.
- KV is Intending to create a residential area with 103 Luxurious villa surrounded by beautiful magnificent landscape which makes the best place to live in.
- A perfect Destination to Relax; Refresh; Rejuvenate your ‘Body’ ‘Mind’ and ‘Soul’.
- Kings Villa seeks to bring quality life in Ahmedabad. It plans to offer a wide-range of architectural beauty. One of the unique attraction of these scheme is the exclusive idea of having one villa in vighas I.C. 25000 sq. ft. each.
- There are total 103 Villas spreaded over 150 vighas.
- It is indeed one of the greenest projects in Ahmedabad; supported by beautiful flowers & trees and an environment friendly ambiance to offer complete peace of mind.
- KV has Swimming Pools; Health Clubs; SPA; Mini Theater; Cafeteria; Tennis Courts; Hotels and Restaurants; Coffee Shops; Disco’s and Every Amenity that will make you feel as if you are a king.
- KV is a symbol of MODERN DAY LIVING CHOICES & Reflects Luxurious Lifestyle “LIVE LIFE KING SIZE”
KINGS VILLA – BEAUTY PRESERVED IN NATURE’S LAP
- Kings Villa the first of its kind Villa scheme where each Villa is spread over Approx 25000Sq ft. area.
- We have chosen not to overbuild the city; leaving as much as 91 % of total area in the abundant lap of Mother Nature.
- Exotic Designer Villas in Perfect white with Distinct Architectural Generation.
- Individual pool with long green individual garden with Beautiful Landscaping makes you feel Like King.
- Make yourself at home in a paradise nestled in tropical; lush gardens right in front of pool like a palace of your own.
DEVELOPMENT NEAR KINGS VILLA
- Delhi-Mumbai Industrial Corridor set to come across this route.
- Gandhinagar-Ahmedabad-Dholera is the route of the first metro train in Gujarat and Bavla comes in the middle of this project; thus it ensures 24×7 connectivity to our scheme.
- State government has given its nod to a proposal of creating India’s first ever Rs 2000 Crore education park on a 2000 acre plot.
- Close to AUDA (Ahmedabad Urban Development Authority)